Color coded system tabs on every page makes it easy to navigate. The reports are easy to read and very understandable. Pictures and illustrations are included to make noted problems clear. View sample report.
What does a home inspection cost? You don’t have to jump through hoops to find out how much you’re going to pay for gas, food or clothes. So why should it be that way in the service industry? You’re right, it shouldn’t!
A photo speaks a thousand words. All noted recommendations in your report will be annotated with red or orange shapes. That way you will know exactly what you’re looking at!
No waiting 2 or 3 days for your home inspection report. With us, you will have your report within 24 hours. In most cases you will have your report emailed to you the same day as your inspection.
- VA pest inspection (WDO-wood destroying organisms)$125
- Mold Testing$75
- Radon Testing With Home Inspection$150
- Water Quality Test-Basic$175Tests for e-coli, coliform, nitrates & nitrites
- Water Quality Testing-Comprehensive$255Tests for e-coli, coliform,nitrates, nitrites, arsenic, lead, sodium and hardness
- Allergen/Indoor Air Quality Testing$50Price includes 2 rooms and exterior control sample, $50 extra each additional room
- Home Inspection Select Package$150with infrared thermography
- Radon Testing Only$175